Sunday, September 20, 2009

the weekend...

As Sean found freedom, he also found being in the rain the entire weekend big fun. I'm sure I can hear Grandma Brown telling me now that playing in the rain after having had the flu was not a good idea. But with the weekend wrapping up we all went to the park in search for more letters to photograph. Let me tell you now Michael was NOT a fan. It could have been a result of the constant rejection he got from any suggestion he made for a letter. But like a boys he perked up when I suggested Italian Ice afterwards.


2 scoops of Watermelon Ice Please!





S is for Sister!


still not looking..but got a smile.


2 comments:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

I would love to show you my alphabet nature/natural library. It's so much fun to get a new look on things...
Great pics!
MY kids LOVE to go to Carmello's! Glad Sean is feeling better! Run, little bugs!

Baby Herzog times THREE said...

Neon red tongues, WTH is in that italian ice? I love how you have Sean tagged as saving one bug at a time. I was totally like that. He's like his Aunt GG. And you are such a crafty nerd!