Sunday, October 11, 2009

Did I mention I love October...

Well after a slow start to October being sick..I did miss my little Win's 2nd Birthday in Little Rock but felt better today. So I celebrated at lunch with Michael and the boys .. 12 year anniversary. In the spirit of October here are a few pictures (til I get the really good ones from my little Win's party)...

mom....the mums are so pretty! thank you.... p.s. ~ Sarah..these are "mums"!

we added a big black spider in our front yard display..the trees have orange lights with a spider web of orange lights in the middle with a mean orange spider..Mom...thank you for the light decorating!! I'm still thinking we could use more!!! my last addition to the front door entrance is the broom area for local witches! I love it....LOVE October!

2 comments:

Baby Herzog times THREE said...

Love the decorating!!! And yes you could use more lights. Mom you need to get on that :) I don't like the spider.....scary!!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

LOve,love,love your tree!!! The one piece of furnture on the entrance to your home. Th mums from mum gorgeous, the lights-everything. And happy anniversary my friends. LOve y'all!