Every year we head out to find the "tall but not wide" tree. Its the same every year. Michael and I look and Sean and Glynn run in and out of the tree lot like a pack of wild animals. If there are other children there...well you can only imagine. As they run past us we say "what about this tree" and they dont even look as they wiz past "looks great"! Of course I always get the rolling of the eyes when we find the right tree and it's time for the picture in front of the right tree. I'm sure the people at Helena Landscape laugh at us every year. But I dont care. It's what we do! I usually have several more pictures of the "getting it home" and "shoving it through the door" and Michael cursing as he works to get the tree straight. But not this year. Michael was sick and foul mood is putting it lightly. In my next pictures you wont have to look to hard to notice our tree leans backwards. Michael said "well the trunk is straight, it's the rest of the tree that is off". Yep....good times...good times. 

2 comments:
It's always the tree's fault never the husband!!
HA! I LOVE " Michael cursing as he works to get the tree straight". That was my dad every year. I watch the Christmas Story and think of my dad. LOL
Post a Comment