Some shots leading up to today and our Christmas day thus far! I miss everyone so far away!!!!!! Aunt Janie it just wasnt the same trying to figure out another Wii game without you! By the way, you would have loved Wii Ski this morning with your coffee! Myself, I've crashed into numerous polls and run over a dozen little Wii people. love you all! Sounds like today has been great for everyone! My little Lilly in NC and her fabulous PINK pig! Win and his new Red Ryder, Sydney and her shopping cart/kitchen and little Tyler ...well I hope he sleeps better tonight!!!! Looking forward to seeing Christmas pictures from California!!!
Lots of Love!
Going to church...
lots of fun tracking Santa last night!
Christmas morning...
I had to stop them so I could get a picture!
Wii Ski anyone?
Friends came over to play!
..still playing now!
2 comments:
Merry Christmas!! Love the shots and love the FAT blog.
Fun seeing how much fun the boys are having. They look so handsome in their church outfits.
I agree with Michelle, LOVE those FAT pics! The pics are GREAT! The Christmas morn pic-magical. The pic of the boys going to church, so handsome. And the pic of G on the bicycle-love it! LOve that expression!
Post a Comment