Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sam


We had a rough day yesterday but in the end...all is well.
We found that Sam I Am #1 had some territorial behavior issues that he
needed to work through with therpay before he could be put in a home with more than one person. 

So....like night and day...

here is our Sam that is the Sam for us...



Glynn reading to Sam



7 comments:

Michelle said...

Wait....you traded dogs? Sam #2 is adorable.

4thelove! said...

we did..she was a sweet dog but after speaking to a behavior specialist and the adoption folks, she(pup #1) needed some "redirection". So, we asked Sam I Am #2 to come be our dog...and it's night and day...so sweet and the kids love her.

Baby Herzog times THREE said...

Those pics are adorable!!! Sam I am #2 is preciously cute. She has a look that says "as soon as I get why I'm here those chair legs are in my tummy" Don't forget to give her a blanket at night cause she doesn't like the cold....4TL

4thelove! said...

...stop...she doesnt like cold and Im thinking she doesnt like wind either.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

COurt, so glad its working out! She is gorgeous! Love her freckles!

Baby Herzog times THREE said...

Need more pictures please!!!

j said...

I'm so glad Sam #2 is a good fit for your family.