Both smiles speak volumes about their personalities! I bet there is never a dull moment in your home.
..well there is something about February because they have been at 200% morning noon and night..
How adorable!!!!!LOve their haircuts.And Court, you will LOVE my friend Jennnifer. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Her. We met in real ife and she didnt kill me. Not a online nut. How cool is that?Jennifer, Courtney is still settling into this public blog thing. LOL.
Looks of trouble :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Both smiles speak volumes about their personalities! I bet there is never a dull moment in your home.
..well there is something about February because they have been at 200% morning noon and night..
How adorable!!!!!
LOve their haircuts.
And Court, you will LOVE my friend Jennnifer. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Her. We met in real ife and she didnt kill me. Not a online nut. How cool is that?
Jennifer, Courtney is still settling into this public blog thing. LOL.
Looks of trouble :)
Post a Comment