Friday, March 26, 2010

Helena Intermediate Fun Run!

The Fun Run date was moved due to rain then moved from the field to parking lot
due to rain..again.  I couldnt find everyone like Will but I did manage to get
most everyone else at least once.  They are really fast!




lap # 3...being recorded by the recently fired spokesman for
Fly Away Hair....

ive never seen this guy at school...who is he?



"hey"



"oh I'm not looking, Mrs. Claridy is here with her camera".



the vampire runner



I began to notice Jack and Sean running together...here they are coming
for a mark for another lap chatting it up...



...and off they go..still chatting..


and here we have the classic "she's pointing her camera at me...I'm going to pretend
to look at something so she'll stop"!!



Jack...Matthew...and just by luck..Will



and a slight walk around bend #3...



..then we kick it into gear and wave for the camera!



now these two crack me up...look at the similar facial expression below...








these kids are so fun to watch!  I have a disk for copies if you need them!

Happy Friday

2 comments:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

OH! That was awesome...almost like being there. I LOVE the smiliar expressions, to cute! Yes, if you will burn me a disk for the slacker mom (who Jack told to stay home the first scheduled run...).
Great pics!

Baby Herzog times THREE said...

These are great!! Sean and friend are too funny