Wednesday, March 24, 2010

makes you thankful...

I tell you...several years ago I met an amazing friend.  Nearly 6 years later, I am still
reminded of why we are friends.  .  .  I was so lucky to spend time with Nina (my fabulous Godchild) and Connor.  The boys don't see each other often..but today it was as if they see each other all the time.


art time!


a little Wii before bike riding



always the artist...via chalk





..and a quick dance after our artistic drawing...



..and dancing in between the basketball game...



..and more art as neighborhood kids join in.



3 comments:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

How awesome is it to be the fun house to hang out at?
And that Nina...I could eat her up!

KR said...

I just love to have fun time with friends. I can't believe how big they are all getting. Send Patty our love!

j said...

She's precious!