We hit highs and lows on the interest in reading. I actually dont care what they read as long as they read every day. So since my dining room table just sits and collects dust, we decided to turn it into a library that sits and collects dust! We pulled out every book we've collected and purchased and made stacks on the dining room table. Book piles wrap around the table. Glynn is reading a few pages of a new book to decide if it is worthy before scanning the other stacks. I found the BEST place to find great books for less than a $1...Goodwill. So we get to look at our library every day and hopefully inspire those to read without me reminding them about reading time. AND....the evil dust fairy that piles the dust all over my house when Im not looking has a new spot to unload dust on! If I cared I might be annoyed at that.
No comments:
Post a Comment