Wednesday, August 25, 2010

If I hear one more countdown to football kick off...

well, I shouldnt be surprised.  Michael is crazy about football and the boys are following right along.  I am seeing a lot of other kids in the neighborhood out playing in their yards..it's not 110 degrees with unheard of humidity lately either...




I'm not sure...but I dont think Glynn is listening.  Just a guess..







Front yard football..always good for not wearing shoes...







4 comments:

Michelle said...

Having girls this is something I don't experience.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Great pics!!!!!!! I am still being chastised from jack for not signing him up for flagfootball.

Baby Herzog times THREE said...

This is awesome. Love the football gear and excitment. Although I despise football it's fun to see the boys excited about it. I wish we could stuff them all into one house for fall....

Anonymous said...

we are doing basketball in winter then picking up flag for spring..there just are not enough teams in flag for fall...