We started off October with a baby shower, my Godchild Nina's 4th birthday party
and a Alabama/Florida party ..all in the same day.
My only wish...that I could have spent more time with my Ariel the Mermaid Nina and had
more than 30 seconds to talk to my oh so fabulous friend..Kourtney. That's what
happens when you have 5 kids ranging from 2 to 9 running around the house!
more than 30 seconds to talk to my oh so fabulous friend..Kourtney. That's what
happens when you have 5 kids ranging from 2 to 9 running around the house!
Here are some pictures on our relaxing (well busy decorating) Sunday...
ah, the ever so popular look from Michael..For the love...
he grilled out today and clearly just never will like having
his picture taken. What a boo hiss
I stashed my bazillion little pumpkins in my plants and garden...
yep he's fake.
yep he REALLY looks fake..but he's my little fake rat
eating away at my pumpkin :)
...another pile of Halloween in the background...
well this is for Michelle and Sarah Glynn...only fitting with the post and talk
over spiders. Sarah, I think this is the one living in the basement. YOUR basement.
oh, and I told mom you and Scott really dont "spider check" before she comes when
we were chatting in LR. She said "I KNEW it"!
2 comments:
For the love haha. I'll be packing some of those spiders for the halloween treats on their way!! You just wait, better open that box slowly!!!
"Spooky"
I love it.
cant wait for the big day!
Post a Comment