we spent an afternoon with cousins Matthew and Lindsey. Janet was in town so we went to dinner afterwards. I thought it was funny how it took some arranging to get everyone together!
well, with older cousins comes the bigger toys and the toys
I would soooo not be allowing. But, they had fun!
..for the love.
2 comments:
Hmmm....I think that your family project needs to head out west. Tell the boys we have marshmallow shooters. :)
LOL!!!!! JUst wait, CC!
I remember Brock going to play paintball at a course with some boys and their dads. brock and tom came home with HUGE BLACK bruises ALL over their body. It looked like they had actually been in a war. I was horrified, but said..."Man! That was so awsome!!!! You dont even realize how bad it hurts bc of the adrenelin".
Stupid.
You have my sympathy...and prayers. Dont get Tom on it, he'll have M and the boys and mine on the field......LOL
Post a Comment