Sunday, November 7, 2010

Goodbye October...Hello November

Well, I had a lot of fun with Halloween! We celebrated Halloween on Saturday this year then went to Vestavia AL with the Kenny's in their neighborhood who celebrated Halloween like normal parts of the country...ON the actual Halloween day! So we trick/treated two days in a row..had lots of laughs and a GREAT time!






Michael is always are pumpkin carving expert....below
is one of his pumpkins



playing around before trick/treating





I set up a painting station for those not interested
in the skeleton hunt, eye ball toss or mummy wrap!




..assembling the skeleton and our winners below!
I had 3 teams and everyone had to find their teams
skeleton parts..first to assemble won! 


..losing table had to eat mummy brains and bat goop...
totally gross but they loved it!




this house was in Brittany Kenny's neighborhood...at night
it was super spooky and cool....her block was THE block
to be one...I mean hundreds of kids!




really.....cant we just smile...


before heading out we were invited in a hot dog roast!
it was lots of fun!

No comments: