Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hello 2011.....I see you....

You know, Ive really been thinking about January 1.  Not because I now start the count at birthday 41, but because I'm really going to try and stay on track more than I did in 2010.  I stopped with the New Years Resolutions.  I mean why, WHY make a list.  Who keeps to it.  If you are one that makes a list and keeps to it, well, stop reading now and move on to the next blog!  I enjoy folks that have an inability to follow list. 

I think its fun every year as the first day of the new year creeps up to think about all the fun things I can accomplish.  I dont worry so much about staying on track as I THINK I've accomplished the mental ability to realize I'm off track and can some what get back on.  I'd like to just not fall off as much.  But I dont know why its so fun to me to be at this stage again...pondering....planning....wondering...  you may want to try it!  It makes the hard things that I know are out there seem less overwhelming.

Happy December 29th!

3 comments:

Mari said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by.
I quit making resolutions too and I like the idea of thinking about fun things!

Michelle said...

I don't think I have ever made a New Year's resolution. Ok, maybe once I did and I failed miserably so I try to never think of it. :)

Loved the Cruise pictures. You all look so warm and happy.

The group shot at Uncle Glynns party is fantastic.

Have a Happy New year and a Happy Birthday my dear.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Many years ago I resolved never to bother with New Year's resolutions, and I've stuck with it ever since. I agree, and I try to live one day at a time and enjoy it for all that it is. Living simply. It doesnt get much better than that! Happy New year to you my HM friend. Forty one looks fabulous on you! ILY