Monday, January 10, 2011

Alabama Auburn Arkansas....

 Sean and I seem to switch our loyalty often in football teams.
I mean, I think it's fine but clearly I cant take any more conversations
about why this isnt normal from Michael..so I caved.  As did Sean.
So after a few weeks of discussion, Michael declared
that we must choose.
The only exception is if you have a winning team withhin the SEC that is going
all the way with a championship.  For example, our current Aubrn in the SEC is
in the championship, so although normally not Auburn fans, we will root for them in full because they are in the SEC and  state of Alabama.  

 So I have officially declared Arkansas as my team!
Glynn and Michael are Alabama.
and
Sean broke out and is now an Auburn fan.

How is Michael with that?  Well, he's supportive of Sean. he even
went out and bought him an Auburn t-shirt for the Championship game tonight.

War Eagle!
ROll Tide!
and
Go Hogs!

Michael is soooo happy! 



2 comments:

Baby Herzog times THREE said...

Wow, I'm very surprised of this purchase.....

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Good for Daddy-O, true sportsmanship! Well done!