You know, I'm just not myself these days. To top it all off, Im sick. I know no one likes being sick, but I really really dont like it because I just dont have time to be sick. My house is a wreck, clothes everywhere, rooms look like an explosion, kitchen looks like locust have moved through and this morning I just stood there while kids ran around looking for socks.
While I managed to work most of Monday, I decided to stop around 4:00 to regroup, take meds and stand in the kitchen to figure out if cereal for dinner would go over well. I came up the stairs to a loud thud and "you better hurry before mom hears you"... That is never good let me assure you. So I walk through the kitchen, pick up my camera to catch someone in the act of something bad and see this..... one of my bedroom window curtains ripped down and Glynn hanging out the window trying to catch the basketball from SEan down below. At one point (when I started to yell after getting a picture) the ball came through the window and into my room at full speed. Sean is on basement level and Glynn is upstairs...
for the love...serenity now.........
2 comments:
I thought you would have posted the video. I'd like to add that Glynn was singing the hit song Dynomite while all this was happening which I think adds to the story a bit.
Hope you are on the mend now, Court. Love you!
Post a Comment