Just simply NOT a fan. However, I did have fun changing the background. I think I shall change the blog according the season or goings on. But I'd like to say again....NOT a fan. I would also like to give a shout out to all the women who got screwed on this dumb celebration event...especially those that got sock totes. May all the flowers wilt within 24 hours and.... well, I should end now.
3 comments:
Not a fan either....except when it comes to the kids. I used to love helping them with their valentines when they were little. The classroom parties.....heart themed everything. So I guess you could say I am a fan from the homeroom mom prospective. :)
Vday sucks, my standards are too high and a crappy card just won't do for me. The kid part is cool but the romantic part lacks. I say we spend the $ they should have spent on us on a SPA weekend!!!
um, one step ahead of you. I am looking now at Renassance Resort Spa now for my "vday sucks" gift.
Post a Comment