Boys are in flag football and we're having a hard time focusing on the last semmester of school. Apparently we're ready for summer. Which then brings me to the fact that I havent done a damn thing to prepare for where they will be for summer. Good times...good times. and lots of $$$ that will soon be thrown that way.
I have a new gardening bench and garden. Not quite sure how this garden is going to work out. My sugar snap peas are yellowing, the lettuce doesnt seem to be growing and the beets are shriveled. Damnit. I may break down and fertilze with chemicals. Ive been trying to do organic/natural fertilizing but clearly...Im doing something wrong.
working on homework...I really agree with Sean, Math stinks
football game Saturday
this is why Leigh has better pictures...she camps out
on the sideline for the action shots...and she has the big girl camera
I figure its a matter of time before Michael is thrown off the field for
coaching on the sidelines. he's NOT a fan of the boys' coach and Saturday
you could see Tom and Michael moving up and down the field mumbling
and side line coaching....
you gotta love the ice cream man. 89 degrees Sunday and the boys
were taking a break from water playing to grab a $100 ice cream treat.
I clearly am in the wrong profession.
thank you Aunt Toni for our slip/slide and water guns
we've been using it every weekend!
the neighbors thank you too!
I think of you while the $$ click away on the water!
2 comments:
SO many good times.
Such white legs, have I.
Great pictures, Court. Please make me a disk, K?
It was HOT on Sunday. I actually asked Tom to put the sprinkler on for me to play in. I think he was afraid it would scare the neighbors.....you see that pic of me with clothes on.
But then again, I dont like my neighbors (most of them)....maybe it is a good idea.
Oh that Aunt Toni, she loves to waste her water haha
Post a Comment