Here are some pictures of our trip to LR...
cousin shot! But did this come easy....
um, no....it's like a 3 ring circus getting these guys to look at the
camera. Especially Winnie the Pooh...he was on a role...
katherine danced behind me to try to get Win's attention..
somehow though Win thought he'd try this tactic..
looking on to see if we thought it was funny...
finally after several "win stop choking your cousins"..we got a few..
a little piano time. Glynn really was into playing and learning
the sheet music..Grandma Brown would be smiling...He learned
all the notes and how to read them ..
of course, yummy BBQ. Here you see Michael looking over
regulating daddy...I think that regulator gene runs in the family..
Win loves...LOVES the water.
his older cousins were not to helpful in really taking
turns with squirting eachother..it was mostly
"lets chase Win and get him wet"
sissy time...somehow I was playing around with the editing and
got this picture to a point where I couldnt turn it back to color...oops..

2 comments:
Looks like fun and so warm there. Brrr on water fights :)
Looks like everyone had a good time. I know you and Michael enjoyed your well deserved and much needed break!
Post a Comment