Sunday, September 11, 2011

Football and Baseball..

this year we are on two different teams..and sports for that matter.  Glynn is on NFL flag football and Sean is on Fall Baseball.  Now, for the mommy nerves, we've only played baseball once..two years ago.  This is instructional baseball with Pelham High School with kids that have been playing for years.  Needless to say I worry all day every day about Sean catching on.  Our first game was today.  I nearly passed out when they moved him to first base.  These pitches come in upwards of 50 mph.  Serenity now....but he held his own.   Flag football starts in two weeks...so it's all baseball right now....

many practice days in the front yard





On our way to the first game.  Sean and some team mates
walking to the field



Going up to bat for the first time....


Glynn watching Sean at first base....



and..here you have the look of
 "for the love of God mom...STOP with the pictures"!

So I did.....
for now...

1 comment:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

So "cool". And love the close up of Glynn-adorable!