Tuesday, October 11, 2011

October

October is just as busy as every other month...big changes too.  Mother in Law is moved into her assisted living place.  I was a little surprised that we'd cut the year short, but overly excited at the same time that she would not be living with us again.  I feel happier daughter in law energy now with visits vs the constant togetherness!  Sean's baseball is winding down while Glynn's football team has their first game Saturday.  Halloween will be a tad different this year...I'll be back bigger and better next year.  I'm skipping the official party and doing a smaller after school party since Halloween is on MOnday.  Traveling, work and the changes with MIL were a bit more than anticipated.  Let's see...what else is going on...oh, and a new nephew is due to arrive any day now.  Jacob should be here within the next two weeks!  North Carolina trip is on the 23rd as well....  more later...

                                       - some of the kids in the neighborhood..playing 4 square


-we are learning to step into our swing...


-Michael was in charge of kids while Flo and I went to a wedding.
clearly the aftermath of crafting 101!


Halloween decorations...



He's my favorite addition this year..



1 comment:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Your house is always perfect: friends, fun and festive! You have THE touch!