2011 was a bit rough so we are very glad for a new year! No resolutions here....I like to set the bar REALLY low so any minor accomplishment is a big deal! Hello to Fabulous and 42 for me as well! I've decided that all through my 40's it will be "Fabulous"!
here we are in Washington the day after Christmas tubing...
my poor little Tyler... "again again"...Uncle Scott dragging him up the hill
and sledding down. But when it was time to go...well, you see below
the devastation.....devastating screaming for 30 more minutes
...and about half an hour later in the car home...everyone sound asleep...
insert note on tylers lone leg in picture...snoring away..only
after trying to take all his clothes off
here we all are at Aunt GG's house Christmas Eve..
The cousin shot!!
oh, and here we have Sydney explaining how she isnt going
to do what mom and dad are asking....
well, at least we have 2 out of 3 kids looking!
Aunt Helen Jane and all the kids!
a little bit of a Christmas miracle that everyone is looking!
can I tell you how much Michael complained about his knee here...
Sarah, Aunt Helen Jane and myself...
There is a reason these two had Grinch jammies for Christmas!
note the beer....
and yes, we had them dress in matching jammies
you can imagine the complaining;...but all a good laugh!

4 comments:
OMG...the men in those pj's are a hoot and a half. LOL
Loved all the Seattle shots. It looked like you all had a great time.
Oh and Happy Belated Birthday to my favorite 40 something cousin.
Love, hugs and Happy New Year.
What gorgeous pictures. What beautiful memories! SO glad you all had the opportunity to go sledding! What a great experience.
The PJS HYSTERICAL!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday and Happy New Year to my precious and beautiful friend. ILY!
love these, and the jammies say it all haha. Love you, come back!!
Everytime I look at the jammie pic, I laugh hard!!! I need to put this picture on a mug or tshirt or something
Post a Comment