Sunday, February 19, 2012

Pictures really are amazing...

I work very hard to try and contain the chaos which is my picture taking life.  I have officially started the scanning of negatives from "pre-digital".  Honestly, what in the hell was I thinking by NOT putting everything to disk even then.  I must have thought I would be able to keep up with the albums and correct detail on what was what. HA!  Boo hiss for me...but I have found such fun memories.  These were taken in the 1970's by my grandfather Sylvester Krolik.  I actually shared these with my sisters in December 2010.  I had these moved to disk off old slides he used:


Me...

Katherine and Big Orange at the sliding glass door...


These were taken at the Farm out side of Little Rock AR where daddy farmed...
Grandpa Krolik must have been walking (I think) across from Grandma and
Grandpa Brown's house or riding with daddy out on the "lower place".
Funny...I have no idea WHERE that actually is...I just always heard
family talk about it....





My favorite


These were some shots I had restored as well...
Daddy with Grandpa Brown while they fried fish..


how many years later...here is daddy with three of the 7
grandkids at a fish fry in summer 2011.
It's expected that all the grandchildren 
will be together some time later this year...I will
work to get another fish fry picture!


Grandpa Brown with Katherine and I down
at the farm...shot sometime in late 1970's
Not sure who took this...

1 comment:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Little Court is as adorable as grown up Court!

LOVE the fish fry pics!

AND LOVE the tree!!!!!!!!