Ellen DeGeneres' JC Penney Partnership Slammed By Anti-Gay Group One Million Moms
............so this is the stand that One Million Moms is taking, completely horrified that an openly gay actress is chosen as the new spokesperson for their company. I just find it funny...today in 2012. Who said love, guidance, and well rounded life only comes from a man and woman?
Sadly I heard a story today about a 9 year old girl and 4 year old boy displaced again from a foster home due to horrible conditions. They are the product of a heroin mother..gone...and I believe those children were #5 and #6 for her. These kids have seen sexual assault, drugs and more horrible things than most of us would even care to see in a movie. AGain, picked up and placed with another family...with their things in a pillow case. How about One Million Moms throw a stink about abandoned children, the forgotten faces, the pitfalls of state foster care and the lost who had no choice ..just born into this world.
One MIllion MOms....I say you find something more worthwhile to scream about. Family comes in all colors, shapes and sizes...embrace it you ego maniacs!
2 comments:
It really is shameful and dispicable. And by this I mean the OMM. If you are going to stand behind something, stand behind something that will provide care to a displaced children, foster a child, volunteer at a womens/childrens shelter, host a fundraiser for such an organization, give your time. But to waste time on such a cause like the OMM's boycott of JC Penny is ridiculous. I agree with you Court. If someone can provide a child with a loving home in which they feel safe and loved, in which the care takers are responsible and involved....how can anyone JUDGE someone else's private life? Dispicable.
Well said....it's unfortunate people chose to judge others. So much negative energy when so much help and positive energy is needed.....
Post a Comment