Sunday, March 11, 2012

Ready for Spring..

We had lunch at a newly re-opened restaurant that
over looks Buck Creek.  It was so nice we went down
to the creek afterwards to play ..


michael said "be careful where you throw the frisbee..do
not throw it towards the creek"..



and there you go.....



we eventually made our way back home .. Glynn with his forced smile..


lots of laughter over a spill that good ole daddy took
on a frisbee move....


this guy shot right over our house



bye for now!

1 comment:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Looks like a fun weekend! Cant believe we missed you at papa sais, you migt find it hard to beleive tom wanted to eat there 2 xs this weekend....LOL

Hate I missed that homemade plane. Very cool! Also hate I missed Michaels spill. I wouldve laughed too.

Great pics! And I LOVE the header!