We met up with our family we just dont see nearly enough! (If we could move AR and CA closer we would)! Goats Goats and more goats, a few cows and a fishing experience with cousins makes for a great time. Just a side note, if we can remove all ticks from the earth, then it would be perfect.
Aunt Kay and Aunt Janie
this is looking towards the house from the front pasture
Headed towards the back pasture near the natural fed spring pond
I tried to get a shot of the view...Glynn was having
a zen moment here...
Feeding le goat!
the little ones really didnt mind jumping up on you to say hi!
I cant tell you how hard Sean tried to catch little
black goatie here...he even went back
to the farm that night to sleep over with aunt Janie
and tried again. ...and the next morning.
Andrew and Sean
aunt Kay was the big fish catcher!
Win (hiding behind Glynn) Glynn, Aunt Janie
Andrew and Sean
Sean also caught a bass and I wish you could
have been there to hear Uncle CR explain
to Sean how to grab the fish by the fish lip
and throw it back. Sean was not very eager to
hold the fish the way Uncle CR showed him..but
he did and little bass was thrown back in!
left to right
Michael (Cara's husband) Cara behind Aunt Kay, Aunt Janie, Katherine
Daddy, Uncle CR...Sean, Andrew, Cameron and Charlie
here they are hiking up a hill to more critters..
did I mention 34 acre farm?
Cousin Shot
Charlie, Win, Glynn with Jacob, Sean and Andrew
.jpg)
2 comments:
I love how you want to move CA and AR closer but not ummmmm hello, maybe washington......clearly you love that distance ;)
THAT looks like a FABULOUS time!!
Post a Comment