Art time...
Look! I have goggles on that are pinching my little Win face!
swimming out back..
Lake Lanier Island Waterpark
celebrating Sydney's 2nd Birthday...
getting toes painted
...and customer #2 having his done...
station #2 with Aunt KK applying the flower design
getting a picture with Aunt Janie and the kids...
Win is saying "A boat! A Boat"!!!
how many tries to get the entire family for a shot....
still working ....
not sure what we're waiting on here...
runaway child!!!!
FINALLY!
Operation Fire Fly....Uncle Scott had never seen fire fly's
Sam I Am....wasnt sure about the water!
Aunt Janie and Sydney..
Unlce Paul spent a lot of time in the kitchen with the Gumbo and Salsa!
OOOOhhh so good!
Baby Tyler...10 months :)
Sean...yes, it's another picture...
Happy 2nd Birthday Sydney!!!
What?
Sean and Glynn..a rare photo opp where both are looking and not pushing eachother!
going out in the paddle boat with Uncle Michael
4 comments:
Stop those are sooooo awesome. It's killing me I can't look at my camera's photos. Hurrry send me a disc!!! Love hte pics and the one of Syd and Win looking outside is so cute!!!
Hi, I just came across your blog and had to tell you your family is adorable! You are an incredibly lucky lady. Stop by my blog sometime for a chat!
God Bless,
Heidi@recklessbliss
xoxo
HM,
These are GORGEOUS pictures! I need to comment on each one. Will have to talk to you on the phone so I can. Looks like a perfect family vacation!
Great pictures cuz! Aunt N shared them with me when I was in AR having tons of fun (without you).
We are going to have to plan a trip to AR when you and the boys can come and it isn't 1,000 degrees out.
Now the girls understand what pig hog sweat means!
Hugs and love....your currently road tripping cousin.
Post a Comment