all the pictures below are courtesy of my fabulous and talented friend and photographer Leigh Bratina. We started the day with our kids who are all 9 who said NO to blue berry picking..but said YES to their own play date! So Leigh and I left the kids with Michael and headed out to "Petals from the Past" about 20 minutes south of here. It was hot but it was fun...we hit the 75% off table and then hit the $1 trailer with LOADS of plants (all perinnials) for sale...we then hit "The Peddler" in Alabaster for great finds....
Did you just take a picture???
Leigh has a wonderful fascination for bird nest and the details....
20 minutes south of Birmingham....fruit, veggies, and character...
see it for yourself!
..a cool moment after picking blueberries....
Leigh left with LOADS of these bushes that attract butterflys....
ALL for a $1...........!!!!
EWW....ICK...alll for the wild hogs!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Such fun! I throughly enjoyed it!!!!!! Thanks for everything. I cannot wait to see how my garden grows, all thx to u!
Picking blueberry's will always remind me of my cousins. :)
Post a Comment