Monday, July 19, 2010

A little Garden time for the salad...

We are finally starting to see our cucumbers and tomatos that are ready to pick.  Today the kids went down and picked for our salad.  It's kind of fun!!  I need a new garden spot though next year with good soil mixed in. 






I have recently been getting the boys to do more prep work for dinner.
They seem to like it. 

3 comments:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

They look like great help! Raisin 'em right! Good job guys!

Michelle said...

They are old enough to be mother's helpers in the kitchen. You will all benefit for the time together! Not to mention you will get extra bonus points with your future daughters in law.

j said...

My son likes to help in the kitchen too. I think we're doing a good job preparing them for their future wife :)