Thursday, March 3, 2011

Zen moments in crazy town...

this week has certainly just sucked.  I have these weeks when I dont seem to juggle things well.  I dont know anyone who has a perfectly juggled life nor do I strive for that constant perfection because that would be exhausting.  But still when you live in crazy town, you need to be able to juggle. 
I do pretty good for the most part.  But not this week.  I am trying to create moments ..moments to just chill and regroup.  While "re-grouping" with a hot cup of coffee outside by the red bud tree some poor unfortuante critter surfaced from the woods in the back and Sam our 70 lb dane mix took off.  She has no sense of "self control".  I tripped running after her so now I have mud all over me.  Once recovered from that I go back to try and get some sort of zen moment..but no.  I now get to smell of the poop as Sam decides its bathroom time and after that she hurls up some ill funk right next to me that clearly she ate prior to the critter race.  Coffee is cold, it stinks and I think...yep, it just really sucks this week. 
I wonder if I just stare at a picture of spring, I can get that zen moment?

4 comments:

Casey said...

LOVE! you sound like you needed one!

Angela said...

wow, you're a great photographer! that's a beautiful photo:)

4thelove! said...

thank you...I wish I could do photography all day every day!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

GORGEOUS picture! On th4e bright side, that week is now behind you. I sooooo hope this week will make up for last. Remember TAKE MOMENTS for YOU! MAKE them. Hide in the closet if you have to. LOve you!