In all my life I have never seen any weather event like this. Tonight I still have friends who are still looking for information on family. I hope I never see this again...
*photo courtesy of ABC3340. this was a shot from a live feed that I and my neighbors stood and watched on TV in disbelief. This wedge tornado stayed on the ground from Tuscaloosa AL into Birmingham AL..an hour on the ground.
TY for being there for me while I had a mental breakdown in my closet while my family watched the tv below me in the den. You're a GREAT friend Court! I dont know what I would do without you...and I hope I never know. ILY!
1 comment:
TY for being there for me while I had a mental breakdown in my closet while my family watched the tv below me in the den. You're a GREAT friend Court! I dont know what I would do without you...and I hope I never know. ILY!
Post a Comment