that and getting caught up. Im so behind in everything I cant see straight.
Thank you notes half done with pictures that had to be re-done.
Way behind in blogging.. having a hard time finding effective stmts to make
Sarah feel bad for not updating her blog. I see Michelle updated hers....
Lord knows how many fur critters were born on the farm at Aunt Janie's..
The Biggest thing... The downward slope of having my mother in law here ..which I am
so grateful that it was only 8 weeks because I would have never made it.
God bless the people that dont have another option.
Let's see, my organic/couponing frenzy continues...and we
have several places to go still in May for our family outing ..
we are also still stocking up on lots of things for those impacted by the storms.
will be catching up this weekend...


1 comment:
GORGEOUS!
Post a Comment