With that ...Im also going to start getting back on track with the blog and pictures. Travel has been kicking my *** and it's not letting up through August. We are working on a new summer plan...our babysitter is watching the kids this summer and we joined a pool. I have a calendar that is jam packed with free movies, bowling, library events, tutoring, pool, dentist and ortho appts...I pray my babysitter doesnt run in horror at the schedule! According to my calculations this is less expensive than full time summer camp so I do hope my master plan pays off.
a early may swim at our friends the Dassau's
a moment of brotherly love in helping with math...
we headed out for our city's yearly Buck Creek Festival...
we ran into the Bratina's...so the boys stood in line
for the jump/flipper thing... well, you can see..
then we needed an icy
then for the first time, I agreed to let them roam the amphitheater with their
friends...and there they go
and then we see them again with a larger group. Melissa
teased me that they just finished off a bottle of Jack by
the back side of the creek. Humor was not found in that!!
shocker...Tom...Michael...Beer truck...
at the festival you can buy a little duck and at 1:00 they do the duck
rance off the Buck Creek Falls...
chilling outside with their new bey blades... yea, I have no idea.
2 comments:
ok the flippy thing looks really fun and the fact it's soooo summer time there makes me jealous. I miss hot summer sometimes....
GREAT PICS! LOVE these. The one of you and the boys...so good. And the one of Tom and Michael....looks like they were at that beer truck many times. LOL I need a copy of all these, Court!
Post a Comment