Sunday, June 3, 2012

Oopsie...did I miss an entire month?

well, May certainly flew by.  Let's see, what was very special in May....ah yes,  celebrating the end of 5th grade.  Middle School here we come!  Oh, the oh so special weekend...Mothers Day!  Yep, I get a weekend..not just a day.  This is what happens when you crown yourself Queen of Everything. 

Here is a recap of our month.  I'll be keeping up much better for family! 


We took a few pictures for Nanna for Mothers Day....




 
Its great to spend a weekend at the beach with a best friend!
We are quite fabulous on our mothers day weekend!





Thanks to Leigh, we all took a dolphin cruise and it
was wonderful.

There were many laughs with the Bratina family this weekend.
Tom, Elaina (fashionista), her friend Taylor (vogue)
and Jack. 





Wow...Middle School...this fall...



Steve and Kourtney asked us to join them on Lake Mitchell
for Memorial Day.  We first met the Lunds when we moved
to Helena in 2004.  Abby is the same age as the boys. 
I've also been blessed to be there with Kourtney and the
joyful arrival of Annalise and Aubry.  its always fun to
watch these kids grow up!  Looking forward to more lake time
with the Lunds this summer!






3 comments:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Life is a blessing, as documented in this post! So blessed to have you for a friend! We enjoy your times with the Claridy's!

Baby Herzog times THREE said...

great pics, motivates me to get moving. I can't believe 2019....

Michelle said...

You certainly had a great month of may. Love that picture of you and the boys.