Sunday, July 8, 2012

Whats been going on...

Celebrating July 4th...






Michael insisted that the boys learn how to cut the grass....
he learned though that creating and following a straight line while
cutting is some what of a challenge for these two...





You dont realize how long its been since you've spent time with such
dear and wonderful friends til you finally get together!! 
The Murray family joined us to the Blueberry/Blackberry Festival....
the weather was not bad and I certainly had fun walking around snapping 100
pictures of Nina and eating more blueberry's than we picked! 







The countdown is still ticking.......August 20th is coming...
MIDDLE SCHOOL....






1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hey cousie-pooh. :) I can't believe the boys will be starting middle school soon. Oh and not going in a straight line isn't just an affliction for the boys. When the girls vaccumm I am always reminding them to be systematic. Sometimes I think they go all random so I will just do it myself.

I hope you aren't melting. I swear we haven't gotten above 75 once since summer started. We froze our butts off on the 4th. Soif you want to cool off you know who to visit. Love to you all.