Tuesday, September 18, 2012

New Furbie!

Yes indeed...you see it right....a cat
a kitten actually
6 weeks old
 
you see it all started with "signs" and memories of Lucy from
college.  Then what do I find out...6 little kittens thrown out
on the side of the road.  A few calls later, a trip to the vet and
here he is........Oreo
 
 
 
what does Sam I Am think?
Well, Sam has had to suck it up. 
Her initial thought:  "cool, a new toy that moves"
Poor Sam I Am...she is always under the close eye
of the humans..watching to make sure she doesnt bat Oreo
across the room..or step on her....or eat his food...
 
 
Sam:
"he's not there...I'll keep pretending he's not there"
 
Oreo:
"play with me play with me play with me"

 
"I mean I never invited him to sleep on my bed with me"

 
sizing up the new family member
 
 
 
coming home from adoption

 
He'll sleep anywhere!
 
 
On a side note for my dear sister Sarah..I do hope this post was more informative.
I was so concerned that you felt the others were "lacking"
Let me know if this isnt good and I'll whip up another post right away.
 

 
 
 


2 comments:

Baby Herzog times THREE said...

This will work but I feel like I missed an entire summer with the boys!!! Can I at least see a first day of school shot????

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

OHhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! These are great shots!!! I esp love the one of Sam, so big and kitty so small before her! And my gosh, "G" looks like a teenager in that last shot! WONDERFUL pics!