I am in doggie hell. I am now forced to live my life with a cat. He is annoying. He chases me. Sleeps in my bed. Try's to eat my food and when I try to eat his I get in trouble. He bites my legs, my tail, swats my face..it goes on and on. I walk by the couch and he jumps on me. He uses me to jump from floor to couch.
I tried to explain to the humans when they attempted to adopt another dog that I dont want anyone sharing my love. I freaked out, became psychotic and it worked..the other dog was gone. Then they bring home the white fluff from hell. I have tried to rid him from my home. Nothing works. I even faked a seizure and instead of them realizing the cat should go, I got a trip to the vet, an unpleasant exam and 4 pills a day for life. I dont think the white fluff from hell is going.
Here are some images from my hell...
you see, my tail, my feet, my face.... he wont leave me alone!
The white fluff...he annoys me so.


No comments:
Post a Comment